Thursday, March 5, 2020

Satellite Girl and Milk Cow 3/5


Well well. when I first walked into the class and this anime was playing I was at a loss for words. This movie tells the tale of a man that is turned into a milk cow after getting his heart broken. It's from here that we are introduced to the man's sentient dog, a wizard toilet paper, and Satellite Girl.

These four must stop the incinerator, which would kill various animal based people by throwing them in the fire. It's to no surprise that the incinerator is interested in killing our main protagonist, Milk Cow. With the help of these four we are introduced to this wacky world filled with the most bizarre logics.


I do have to say it was quite entertaining to witness. I was very confused,yet intrigued from the start and truthfully I didn't want the movie to end. It was bizarre in everyday imaginable (I mean there was literally a walking toilet paper wizard) and although the logic behind the movie was questionable, it was intriguing. I will definitely watch the rest of this movie after class ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment